Sometimes it's the small jobs that can be the hardest to find the
time to do. Maybe you have several small, well defined support tasks
that need taking care of, but other larger & more important projects
keep getting in the way and preventing you from doing them.
Examples of the sort of support issues I'm talking about might include:
- Installing or upgrading a few Linux boxes
- Rolling out a software package
- Modifying some package configuration
- Diagnosing a networking or performance issue
- Rebuilding a kernel
- A simple question about some aspect of Linux/open-source
For small, well defined issues like these a full consultancy session is
probably overkill. Instead you can take advantage of our support services
to get them taken care of quickly and cheaply.
For more information contact:
Send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 02/04/2005